Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates TRAKTOR SCRATCH to v1.2
Native Instruments has released version 1.2 of TRAKTOR SCRATCH, a professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables.
For the definitive hands-on DJing experience TRAKTOR SCRATCH’s high-resolution vinyl control is now tighter and more robust than ever. The comprehensive looping functions have been further extended with the addition of the “manual loop” function. The software’s powerful effects section has been upgraded with improvements taken from the latest version of TRAKTOR 3, plus iTunes™ subfolder integration ensures quick and easy access to all of your music.
Changes in TRAKTOR SCRATCH v1.2
- Improved vinyl timecode tracking.
- New manual loop feature for tracks without beat grids.
- Optimized effects section based on Traktor 3.3.2.
- Added support for iTunes subfolders.
- Additional folder structure mode.
- Improved timecode meter readout.
- Tap tempo reset on tap doubleclick.
- Fixed: Cueing behaviour with timecode CDs.
- Fixed: Tap tempo function in deck and BPM panel.
- Fixed: Virtual MIDI port bug under Mac OS X.
- Fixed: GUI freezes and audio dropouts after several hours of use.
- Fixed: Crashes after clicking in browser tree.
- Various other fixes.
Registered TRAKTOR SCRATCH users can download the update for free.
More information: Native Instruments