Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates TRAKTOR to v3.4
Native Instruments has released version 3.4 of TRAKTOR, the popular professional DJ software for Windows and Mac.
Changes in TRAKTOR v3.4
- Unicode character support displays file names and tags in any script and language (including Japanese, Mandarin, Hebrew, Cyrillic etc.).
- “Tracking Alert” feature in timeocde mode gives advance warning about adverse tracking conditions (e.g. dust buildup).
- Improved tracking precision when scratching in relative timecode mode.
- Various Drag & Drop improvements including “Transparent Deck Duplicate”.
- Hotplugging for audio devices (Core Audio and DirectSound).
- Instant audio device switching.
- Automatic device aggregation via DirectSound to use more than 2 channels.
- WASAPI support under Windows Vista.
- Hotplugging for MIDI devices.
- Support for Virtual MIDI ports on Mac OS X.
The TRAKTOR v3.4 update is free for registered users via their Service Center.
More information: Native Instruments