Native Instruments updates TRAKTOR to v3.4
Native Instruments has released version 3.4 of TRAKTOR, the popular professional DJ software for Windows and Mac.
Changes in TRAKTOR v3.4
- Unicode character support displays file names and tags in any script and language (including Japanese, Mandarin, Hebrew, Cyrillic etc.).
- “Tracking Alert” feature in timeocde mode gives advance warning about adverse tracking conditions (e.g. dust buildup).
- Improved tracking precision when scratching in relative timecode mode.
- Various Drag & Drop improvements including “Transparent Deck Duplicate”.
- Hotplugging for audio devices (Core Audio and DirectSound).
- Instant audio device switching.
- Automatic device aggregation via DirectSound to use more than 2 channels.
- WASAPI support under Windows Vista.
- Hotplugging for MIDI devices.
- Support for Virtual MIDI ports on Mac OS X.
The TRAKTOR v3.4 update is free for registered users via their Service Center.
More information: Native Instruments