Neotec releases CetoneSynth2 v0.55 beta
- 3 Oscillators with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, AM, sync and switchable keytracking.
- 4 Oscillator modes: normal, add, mul and super.
- Resonant 12/24dB multimode filters.
- 3 Envelopes (amplifier and modulation).
- 2 LFOs with saw, pulse, triangle and noise waveforms, BPM sync, retrigger, sample and hold, delay and keytrack.
- 8 note arpeggiator with BPM sync.
- 6 Modulation slots.
- Chaos button generates random patches.
- Audio input may be used as modulation source.
- Most parameters can be controlled by MIDI CCs.
- Configurable for various CPU architectures (x86, SSE, SSE2).
Note that this synth is still a work in progress. Check Neotec’s blog for more info on updates.
easy#toolz releases easy-V-syn 01