Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Neuenberger releases JellyFilter v2.0 alpha
- Polyphony / Timbrality: 4 voices per channel, 16 channels
- Oscillators: 2 Oscillators with Controllable Unisono per Osc: Saw, Sine, Square, Pulse with PWM, Noise
- Filter: 24dB LowPass and Bandpass with resonance, Highpass, envelope amount and cutoff, possibility for self-resonance (protect your ears)
- Envelopes: ADSR for the Amplifier section, ADSR for the Filter section
- Effects: Portamento, Distortion, FM OSC 2-> OSC 1, Sync Osc 1 to Osc 2
- Modulation: Attack Decay Envelope: Either to FM amount or to OSC 2
- LFO: to OSC 1+2, to OSC 2, to Filter, to PW
This is an alpha release so it still needs some work (mainly GUI and filter enhancement).
Neuenburger also released TigerDelay (delay effect plugin, with 24dB Lowpass filter, delay sync and ducking) a while ago, so check that one out as well.