New Sonic Arts has released version 1.0904 of its Freestyle VST host software for Windows and Mac.
Split, layer and combine your VST instruments and FX to explore vast new sound design possibilities. Freestyle integrates perfectly with your DAW, running as either a VST or AudioUnit plugin.
Transform your laptop into a powerful keyboard workstation. Perform with Macro Controls, and navigate your set mouse-free with the Snapshot list.
Changes in Freestyle v1.0904
- Structure View: MIDI Port and Channel filtering options on Event Input pins.
- Structure View context menu: ‘Add Event Pin’ feature.
- FX Bypass feature.
- Access VST presets via module / context menu .
- ‘Insert Before’, ‘Replace’, and ‘Insert After’ features.
- ‘Insert’ option on all pin context menus.
- Mixer: ‘Purge Channels’ feature.
- VST Hosting: support for Channel and Polyphonic Aftertouch.
- Standalone: added full screen button to header.
- OSX: ‘True Fullscreen’ mode (OS menu is permanently hidden, on by default).
- OSX: added support for horizontal track-pad movements.
- Enhanced visual transitions and other visual enhancements.
- Fixed compatibility with Waldorf Largo.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Freestyle for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available for 129 EUR.
Users of other New Sonic Arts plugins can take advantage of a limited time crossgrade offer.
We now offer a crossgrade path to Freestyle for all Granite, Nuance and Vice owners… and with additional discount until 15 Nov 2016! Owners of all 3 can crossgrade for just € 59 (regular price € 79), other users can crossgrade for € 79 (regular price € 99).
You can find more details on the crossgrade at the User Area of New Sonic Arts’ website.
More information: New Sonic Arts