New Sonic Arts has released version 1.503 of Granite, the granular texture generator instrument for Windows and Mac.
Granite’s unique sound engine melds a state-of-the-art granular processor, an innovative modulation system and a range of grain-level FX, resulting in a degree of musicality not achieved before with granular synthesis.
Changes in Granite v1.503
- New Features:
- New LP and HP Filter modes.
- New Browser Audition Volume.
- New look for Setup dialog.
- Demo mode now supports saving presets.
- Increased CPU efficiency for parameter modulation recordings.
- Browser: Drive names now displayed.
- Browser: Hidden files no longer shown.
- Browser and assignment manager now support Page Up and Page Down keys.
- Sample Play position is reset when loading presets.
- Various other small misc improvement and graphical enhancements.
- Note: Due to file-format changes, Granite 1.5 requires re-activation on first start.
Granite for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 39 EUR as part of New Sonic Arts’ Holiday Sale until December 31st, 2013 (regular 70 EUR).