New Sonic Arts has updated the Granite granular texture generator instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.35.
Granite’s unique sound engine melds a state-of-the-art granular processor, an innovative modulation system and a range of grain-level FX, resulting in a degree of musicality not achieved before with granular synthesis.
Changes in Granite v1.35
- Manage your patches and samples with the Integrated File Browser and get your sounds into Granite quicker than ever.
- Navigate and customise Favourite Folders, and preview audio files with In-Place Audition.
- Sample Loop Recording is now available in addition to Sample Start and the other internal recorders, allowing even more twisted and evolving patches.
- Automate any parameter, including Sample Start and End.
- Assign any parameter for MIDI control with the redesigned Assignment Manager, and store and recall controller setups with the Template feature.
- Save With Samples for easy sharing and maximum peace of mind.
Granite for Windows (VST/standalone) and Mac (AU/standalone) is available to purchase for 65 EUR.
More information: New Sonic Arts