New Sonic Arts updates Granite granular texuture generator to v1.35
New Sonic Arts has updated the Granite granular texture generator instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.35.
Granite’s unique sound engine melds a state-of-the-art granular processor, an innovative modulation system and a range of grain-level FX, resulting in a degree of musicality not achieved before with granular synthesis.
Changes in Granite v1.35
- Manage your patches and samples with the Integrated File Browser and get your sounds into Granite quicker than ever.
- Navigate and customise Favourite Folders, and preview audio files with In-Place Audition.
- Sample Loop Recording is now available in addition to Sample Start and the other internal recorders, allowing even more twisted and evolving patches.
- Automate any parameter, including Sample Start and End.
- Assign any parameter for MIDI control with the redesigned Assignment Manager, and store and recall controller setups with the Template feature.
- Save With Samples for easy sharing and maximum peace of mind.
Granite for Windows (VST/standalone) and Mac (AU/standalone) is available to purchase for 65 EUR.
More information: New Sonic Arts
Yuroun releases Pure II soundset for Alchemy