New Sonic Arts has released version 1.2 of Nuance, a sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
Finally, a sampler designed the way you want it. Fast workflow, pristine sound quality – and no bloat.
Nuance proudly stands out against the crowd of complex and cumbersome samplers. In contrast, Nuance’s streamlined and intuitive approach will boost your productivity, while the vast modulation and FX possibilities will inspire you to create new sounds – fast.
Changes in Nuance v1.2
- FX slots can be re-ordered by drag and drop.
- Browser: Added sample audition volume, and progress indicator.
- Browser: Added shortcut button to open current folder in Preset Menu.
- Preset Menu now supports .wav and .aif for quickly stepping through samples.
- Start/End marker edits are now also applied on re-trigger.
- Various cosmetic enhancements.
- Fixed: OS X/AU: Crashes in Logic X.
- Fixed: OS X/AU: Logic X rounded plugin window corners supported.
- Fixed: Envelope settings not recalled properly on some older presets.
- Fixed: Incorrect labeling of Decay and Velocity parameters in Assignment Manager.
Nuance is available to purchase for 70 EUR. The update is free for all registered users.