Nick’s Tutorials releases Sound Design in Ableton Live: Analog
Nick’s Tutorials releases Sound Design in Ableton Live: Analog, a 3 hour 40 minute video tutorial series on the Analog synthesizer in Ableton Live.
Throughout the series, you’ll be guided all the way from a detailed explanation of the components of a subtractive synthesizer to a higher level of sound design through practical application. In addition to the videos, you’ll be given access to ready-made instrument rack presets so you can try out the instruments even before building them along with the tutorials.
Sound Design in Ableton Live: Analog topics
- Thorough Coverage of Important Concepts such as Filters, Envelopes, LFOs, and More
- Pulse Wave Modulation
- Animating a Formant Filter to Simulate Human Speech
- Using the Noise Generator to Add Extra Texture to Your Sound
- Creative Macro Knob Mappings to Extend the Features of Analog
- Parallel and Series Filter Routings for Truly Huge Sounds
- Powerful LFO and Envelope Routing Possibilities, Including Commonly Overlooked Parameters
- Creating Dynamic Performance Options with Velocity Modulation
- Creating Animated Drums with Filtered and Enveloped White Noise Oscillators
Sound Design in Ableton Live: Analog is available to purchase for $40 USD.