Nick Crow updates free TubeDriver effect plugin to v1.2 (incl. Mac VST/AU)
Nick Crow has announced version 1.2 of TubeDriver, a freeware tube amp effect plugin.
TubeDriver – tube amplifier emulation plug-in for Windows (VST 32 and 64bit) and Mac OS X (VST and AU 32 and 64bit).
Changes in TubeDriver v1.2
- Post Low Pass filter added (6 dB/oct).
- Post High Pass filter frequency control added.
- Removed drift and noise functions.
- Some changes in the interface.
- Mac OS X compatibility added.
The TubeDriver effect plugin is available to download as freeware.
More information: Nick Crow
PreSonus intros Eris-Series Studio Monitors