Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
NickCrow releases Wagner Sharp v0.6
Nikolai “NickCrow” Voronin has released Wagner Sharp v0.6, a freeware tube guitar preamp.
Wagner Sharp is based on real tube stage modeling.
- CUT LOW, HIGH – input High Pass and Low Pass filters
- DRIVE – Determines the amount of gain applied by the preamp
- BASS, MIDDLE, FREQ, TREBLE – Tone Stack gain controls
- FREQ – middle frequency tune
- VOLUME – Output level. When light red led – decrease VOLUME value
- QUALITY – Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling). SampleRate always has a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host (if supported by host)
- POWER – Switch plug-in in bypass mode
Download Wagner Sharp v0.6 here.