NickCrow updates TubeDriver to v0.88
Nikolai “NickCrow” Voronin has updated TubeDriver to v0.88.
It looks a little different (better I guess) from previous versions, but other than that I don’t really know what changed.
- Input gain: amount of gain applied by the Preamp tube stage (decrease when light OVER)
- Saturation: saturation characterization
- Loudness: amount of gain applied by the Poweramp tube stage
- Volume: output level (decrease when light OVER)
- Bypass: switch TubeDriver in bypass mode
- Phase: switch phase of output signal (in case you want to connect a few instances of TubeDriver for heavy distortion)
The TubeDriver download includes a Mono and Stereo version.
Visit NickCrow‘s website for more information and a link to download the latest version of TubeDriver.