Nikolai “NickCrow” Voronin has updated TubeDriver to v0.93.
The GUI was changed (improved IMO) and a filter was added. It also appears the plug-in is a little less CPU hungy.
- Bias: determines saturation characterization
- Drive: determines the amount of gain applied by the tube stage
- Volume: output level. (when light OVER – decrease VOLUME value)
- Boost mode (12 db boost gain applied by the tube stage)
- Mono mode (processes Left Input, outputs Left and Right)
- Bypass mode
- Phase switch of output signal (probable need in case serial connect few instance of TubeDriver for production heavy distortion)
- Low-Pass Filter (enable/disable switch, cutoff and resonance controls)
Visit NickCrow‘s website for more information and a link to download the latest version of TubeDriver.