Nils Schneider intros Heat Synthesizer for Android
Nils Schneider has launched a beta of Heat Synthesizer, a synthesizer for Android with full VST integration.
Heat is not only a synthesizer with a beautiful sound. Mainly targetting Android devices, the synthesizer can be fully integrated as VST plugin to be used in the sequencer of your choice.
Heat Synthesizer features
- Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more.
- Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community..
- Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64).
- Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime.
- See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device.
- Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer.
The Heat Synthesizer Pro beta is available to purchase for 2.99 EUR. A free demo version is available as well.
More information: Heat Synthesizer