Nils Schneider releases GPU Impulse Reverb VST
Nils Schneider has released GPU Impulse Reverb VST, an effect plugin that calculates convolution reverbs by using your graphics card as DSP for realtime reverb calculation with a CPU usage of near 0%.
Any consumer graphics card that supports OpenCL (NVIDIA / ATI or others) can be used without any need for other specific hardware. All common VST hosts are supported, such as Cubase, Nuendo, Reaper, Fruity Loops and others.
GPU Impulse Reverb VST features
- Low latency, only one ASIO block size.
- Supports Stereo & True Stereo processing (quad-channel impulse responses).
- Supports 16, 24 and 32 bit responses.
- Supports as many instances as your GPU can handle.
- 2-Band EQ.
- Adjustable Attack/Release & Length Envelope.
- File Browser for easy access of IRs.
- …and much more.
GPU Impulse Reverb VST for Windows is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
More information: GPU Impulse Reverb VST
Martin Zuther updates K-Meter to v1.22
Kuassa updates Amplifikation Creme to v1.2.0