Nine Volt Audio Duo – Tingklik, sample library for Kontakt
Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Duo Tingklik, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt 3/4.
Duo – Tingklik: The tingklik’s design results in a sound that is both unique and exotic yet immediately useable in a wide range of musical contexts.
Originating from Bali, these marimba-like instruments are made with bamboo, split halfway down their length, are then carved so that a closed tube resonator remains on the other half. The completed keys are mounted to a wooden frame with string, allowing them to sway when hit.
As part of Nine Volt Audio’s new Duo product line, we’ve recorded TWO tingkliks. The “Red” tingklik is a large 11-note model with its lowest bamboo note measuring over 3’ long, while the “White” is a smaller 8-note version covering a higher range.
Duo – Tingklik features
- Nearly 720 MB of 44.1kHz/24bit samples and 40 Kontakt 3.5/4 instrument patches and multis. Download is 441 MB.
- There are 90+ samples per note sampled on both instruments with all stick types, for a total of 3520 samples. User interface controls are available to control the depth of automatic sample rotation and other humanization features.
- Core natural patches are offered in “Lite”, “Medium” and “Large” sizes to accommodate different levels of RAM and CPU usage.
- “Unison” patches are available for both tingkliks allowing for the simulation of two people playing simultaneously. These patches have additional “Spread” and “Detune” user interface controls.
- Arpeggiator patches and multis include 12 patterns per patch. Patterns 1-6 are duple meter (2/4, 4/4), patterns 7-10 triple meter (3/4, 6/8), and patterns 11 and 12 are 5/4 and 7/8, respectively.
- User interface controls are available to alter chromatic playing modes to the instruments’ original keys and scales – along with numerous other keys and scales.
- Additional user interface controls include: convolution reverb (with 14 custom IR .wavs), saturation, stereo width, velocity curve, low and high pass filters, delay, low, mid and high EQ gain, AHDSR, remap knob and humanization.
Duo – Tingklik is available to purchase for $59.99 USD.
Waves W43 Noise Reduction Plugin