Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Nine Volt Audio releases Action Drums One Hundred
Nine Volt Audio has released Action Drums One Hundred, a collection of 100 new loops that come from the same great stock as Action Drums: Boom Jinx Breakbeat Edition.
Designed to convey movement, power and excitement, Action Drums One Hundred is part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series which means any loop can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
Action Drums One Hundred features
- Contains 100 loops in the REX2 (245 MB), Stylus RMX (248 MB), Apple Loop (82 MB) and ACIDized Wav (140 MB) and Wav (119 MB) formats (all file sizes are compressed .zip format).
- The REX2, Stylus RMX, ACIDized Wav and Wav loops are organized into 10 “Beat Suites”. Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat, a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, percussion/hi-hat mix and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. Individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, kick 4xs, snares, hi-hats, percussion, hi-hat/percussion mixes and tonal fx have also been created for quick and unique beat creation from the ground up.
- The Action Drum Apple Loops have been tagged for quick and easy loop identification.
- Using the Action Drum One Hundred loops within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E.™ Converter.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series™, every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their feel and groove.
Action Drums One Hundred is available as a download for $9.99 USD. Through August 31st you’ll get it free with the purchase of any Nine Volt Audio title.
The $10 discount coupon code (“heavy”) is still in effect until August 31st for any regular DVD or Download purchase (can be used on top of discounts that kick in when purchasing three or more titles at one time).
Visit Nine Volt Audio for more information and audio demos.