Nine Volt Audio releases Big Bad Guitars
Nine Volt Audio has released Big Bad Guitars, a collection of tough and heavy-duty modern rock guitar loops that will turn any track into a bruiser.
Amp sounds were dialed in and recorded by producer, mixer and engineer Michael Wagener, known for his work with many top hard rock and heavy metal bands like Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica.
Big Bad Guitars features
- 925 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops and ACIDized Wav. Each part is presented as a mono, single guitar part, and an accompanying stereo loop with each part panned hard left and right.
- Organized into “mini-song” suites. Each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, string “scrapes” and sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- 130+ “remix” style guitar loops that feature filtered, “stuttered” and effected sounds designed to take each suite to the next level.
- Any of the REX-based loops (used in Stylus RMX and Reason) can be used at tempos as slow as 70 BPM.
- “Toolbox” section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note palm-muted power chord loops, designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Big Bad Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
Big Bad Guitars is available for $99.99 USD.
Visit Nine Volt Audio for more information and audio demos.