Nine Volt Audio releases Funky REX Guitars: Interlocked Groove Edition
With guitar tones ranging from single coil Strats to humbucking hollow bodies, most loops have been recorded clean, dry and non-effected and are both immediately useable and easily customized for placement into the mix.
Funky REX Guitars: Interlocked Groove Edition features
- 400 REX2 loops organized into 43 mini-song suites. Interlocking groove suites present an “A” and “B” loop group for easy identification of which loops are designed to play simultaneously.
- Using Funky Rex Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included SAGE Converter.
- Reason Refill and a separate folder with the REX2 files. This allows the loops to be used in any program that supports the REX2 format.
- Guitar tones used: Danelectro U2, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Gibson ES-137 Classic, Gibson Les Paul and Gibson ES-335.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series™ every loop can be used at virtually any tempo while retaining their groove and “in-the-pocket” feel.
Funky REX Guitars: Interlocked Groove Edition is available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $79.99 USD.
Visit Nine Volt Audio for more information and audio demos.