Nine Volt Audio releases Pop Rock Guitars
Nine Volt Audio has released Pop Rock Guitars, a sample library featuring pop rock guitar loops.
Pop Rock Guitars is a vast resource of six-string sounds that captures the energy and vibe of today’s chart-topping hits. With its radio-ready hooks, head bouncing rhythms and fist-pumping choruses, this collection makes finding the right guitar part a whole lot easier.
From a producer’s perspective, it often takes more than a single guitar track to build a great song. That’s why every song part in Pop Rock Guitars is comprised of multiple complimentary melodies and rhythms designed to lock together. Call-and-response phrases, chiming arpeggios backed by double-tracked power chords, and interweaving riffs all work together to create rhythmic and harmonic depth.
Pop Rock Guitars features
- Nearly 1000 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill.
- Organized into 16 song suites. Each suite has clearly labeled song parts (into, verse, chorus, bridge, etc…) with sustained chords for endings and breaks. All parts are also labeled by tone (clean, overdrive, distortion).
- Includes an “A” (Stratocaster), “B” (Les Paul) and “C” (Les Paul Special) guitar part for every song section, all performing distinct parts.
- Large selection of “Toolbox” parts comprised of chromatic straight-ahead strummed 8th note power chord loops, chromatic major and minor sustained chords, and a range of slides. All toolbox loops are presented in the three tones that are used throughout the library. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Pop Rock Guitars within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Includes Stylus RMX multi patches that allow the user to automatically load the A, B and C parts of any suite.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
Pop Rock Guitars is available for purchase for $99.99 USD.