nLab releases Reaktor Monolite K
nLab Synthesis has announced the release of its Reaktor Monolite K ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
Monolite K is an experimental yet simple sound design tool for Reaktor 5.7 and later
Reaktor Monolite K features
- Monolite Monophonic Keyboard version.
- Tone Cut filter.
- Grainer unit (granular processing).
- Amp Envelope (ADSR) with Velocity and Glide function.
- Fx unit with 17 different effects + automizable X-Y pad controller.
- Filter (12/24 db) with Envelope Amount and Keyboard tracking.
- High Quality Reverb.
- Delay with Tape Saturation Simulation.
- Two-Knob Master Equalizer.
- Very simple interface with superb Waveform Display.
- Low CPU-usage.
The ensemble is available for a donation of 10 EUR (requires full version of Reaktor 5.7 or higher).