Noiiz has announced it has added some new features to the Noiiz web app, the online service offering unlimited downloads of sounds.
Changes to Noiiz web app
- Autoplay – Click the Autoplay symbol next to the play button on sounds and Noiiz will play the next sound automatically whilst you sip your beer.
- Key Commands – When using the web app, use the arrow keys to flick through sounds and the space bar to start/stop playback.
- Packs show in ‘My Downloads’ – All packs you have downloaded now show in ‘My Downloads’. Select ‘Sounds’ or ‘Packs’ to view what you need.
- Easily see what you have already downloaded – Sounds you have already downloaded now show a little tick so you can easily see if you have already downloaded it before.
- Browse All Sounds and Filters – We changed the layout slightly and added a link to the main Sounds page so you can easily view all sounds and filters without having to search first.
- Reply to comments on Feed – You can now reply to each others comments on the feed. A little feature, but it will allow us to better answer your questions going forward.
There’s a whole lot more queued and ready to grace your next production – don’t forget as an Unlimited Member you can download the whole lot without paying a penny extra!
Noiiz offers subscription plans starting at just $16.58 USD/month.
More information: Noiiz