Noise Makers has released a new peak limiter effect plugin dedicated to ambisonic signals. Ambi Limiter allows to control precisely the output peak level, while always preserving the 3D spatial image.
The plugin offers release time up to 1000 ms, and look-ahead up to 40 ms, to avoid distortion and ensure peak limiting with optimal transparency for your content.
Providing input gain up to 60dB, controllable output level, and sample-accurate channel linking, Ambi Limiter is an ideal tool for level maximization of ambisonic tracks.
Ambi Limiter features
- Look-ahead (0 to 40 ms).
- Release time (0 to 1000 ms).
- Input gain (0 to +60 dB).
- Output max peak level (-10 to +10 dB).
- ambiX and FuMa support.
Ambi Limiter is on sale for 99 EUR until April 30th, 2017 (regular 169 EUR). It is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
The Ambi Pan 3D panner is updated to version 1.2, including new features and improvements, and a new manual.
Changes in Ambi Pan v1.2
- Add multichannel input support (4.0, 5.1, 7.1, octagonal).
- Add editable labels to identify sources on Ambi Scene.
- Add showOnAmbiScene parameter for widget visibility automation.
- Improve vu-meters rise time.
- Improve Ambi Scene responsiveness.
Also available is the Ambi Bundle, including all Noise Makers ambisonic plugins: Ambi Converter, Ambi Pan, Ambi Limiter, and Ambi Head.
This is a complete kit for creating 3D audio scenes in a minute, ready to embed in 360 videos and immersive experiences.
The bundle is available for 399 EUR (regular 479 EUR).
More information: Noise Makers