Nomad Factory has announced the release of MAGMA, its next generation of audio effects processing plugins for Windows and Mac.
MAGMA utilizes Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) technology to achieve new levels of creativity and flexibility.
MAGMA’s breakthrough design defies convention by allowing users to stack interchangeable effect FX in an infinite amount of combinations, all in one easy to use plug-in. MAGMA allows you to mix and match effects, create & recall unique chains and process your audio in ways previously unimaginable.
When you use MAGMA it’s just like having a Virtual Studio Rack with an infinite amount of effects at your fingertips.
- MAGMA includes 65 high-quality, ALL NEW custom rack FX that each have their own unique flavor. Categories include: Dynamics, Equalizers, Pre Amps, Distortions, Reverbs, Delays, Modulation, Filters, Special FX, Guitar FX.
- The ability to interchange racks freely and a flexible routing matrix allows you to build the effect chains of your dreams.
- Future Rack Effects of MAGMA will also support:
- Take your effects processing to another dimension when you load the special “MFX-Chainer” FX to create chains within chains.
- MAGMA will also support 3rd party VST plug-ins in “MFX-Chainer” FX, so you can mix and match your favorite VSTs.
The Magma suite for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, AAX coming) is available to purchase for $199 USD. Registered Nomad Factory customers can get Magma for $179 USD until the end of June, 2012.