Nomad Factory has released version 1.3 of Magnetic, a tape warmer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Magnetic is a Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warming effect that gives your tracks the elusive vintage tape sound which your ears crave. This effect can inject sterile audio with the warmth and character of classic tube circuitry and analog tape saturation.
Changes in Magnetic v1.3
- Removed internal DC offset option, the added DC option was causing problems to Magnetic and not required as Magnetic doesn’t generate DC offset.
- Minor and global fixes for Mac and PC.
- Mac installers now repair disk permission settings (v1.2).
- Plug-in latency delay issue is fixed (v1.2).
- Crash in Digital Performer, global Audio Unit problems fixed (v1.2).
- Version number is now displayed in the plug-in window (v1.2).
- Added DC offset option (not removable) – (Customers request) (v1.2).
- Fixed plug-in didn’t report correct latency information (v1.1).
- Fixed crashes with Cubase SX3 and Tracktion 2 Windows XP 32bit (v1.1).
- Fixed Bypass wasn’t working on Cubase 5 for Mac and PC (v1.1).
Magnetic for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the reduced price of $129 USD (previously $199 USD).