Nomad Factory has released the ALL-TECH 9063B EQ, a digital recreation of the vintage ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer.
We added a simple Output Level control for better control on the overall level.
– The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer is ideal for reshaping sounds during mixing and re-mixing as well as for creating your own sound and special effects. Handling sonic effects is just one of the many useful functions of this ‘easy-to-operate’ software.
ALL-TECH 9063B EQ features
- ALL-TECH 9063B modeled from the legendary ALTEC 9063B Passive Equalizer.
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz EQUALIZE – Shelf Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob).
- (LOW) 40, 100 Hz ATTENUATE – Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob).
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz EQUALIZE – Peak Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob).
- (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz ATTENUATE – Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob).
- Volume Output control, -18 to +18 dB.
- VST, AU and RTAS/AS supported.
- 24 bit / 192 kHz supported.
ALL-TECH 9063B EQ is available to purchase for PC and Mac, priced at $129 USD.