At Musikmesse 2017, Clavia has announced the Nord Stage 3, the fifth generation of the Stage Series.
Continuing our vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician – we are very proud to introduce the Nord Stage 3.
The fifth generation of our successful Stage Series, the Nord Stage 3 features our latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, acclaimed Nord C2D Organ Engine, a greatly enhanced Piano Section, and extensive hands-on Effects – all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
New in Nord Stage 3
- OLED-displays for Program and Synth section.
- Seamless transitions when changing programs.
- Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade Song List Mode.
- Extended Morph Destinations.
- Piano section
- Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library.
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices).
- Creative Filter presets.
- Layer category.
- Synth section
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback.
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions.
- Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library Extended Polyphony.
- Super Wave category (S-wave).
- Organ section
- Nord C2D Organ Engine
- 2 new Principal Pipe Organ models.
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker – available per Slot.
- Physical Drawbars for Nord Stage 3 Compact.
- Improved Delay with added Feedback filters and Analog Mode.
- Filter Mode with Resonance.
- Separate Compressor per Slot with Amount and Fast mode.
- Separate Reverb per Slot with Bright mode.
The Nord Stage 3 will be shown for the first time at Musikmesse Frankfurt 2017 April 5th-8th, Hall 9.0 booth C54.
The Nord Stage 3 is scheduled for shipping in July 2017 with pricing to be announced.