Mammut will FFT your entire sound (no windows). Different transforms can be applied to the spectrum, such as nonlinear stretching, spectrum shift, convolution, filtering, permutation etc.
Features in v0.59
- A new approach to sound creation and manipulation in the frequency domain
- Unique single gigantic FFT analysis method
- Stretch: Non-linear stretching of the frequency axis
- Wobble: Alternately stretch and contract the frequency axis
- Multiply phase: Multiply all phases with the value you specify
- Derivate amp: Replaces the amplitude spectrum with its derivative (slope)
- Filter: Optimal bandstop filter. The ultimate in cut-off performance
- Invert: Splits the spectrum into regions with specified size, and turn backward
- Threshold: Removes all partials below a given amplitude threshold
- Spectrum Shift: Optimal spectrum shift, with no window artifacts
- Block Swap: Selects randomly positioned regions of the spectrum, and interchange
- Mirror: Reflects the whole spectrum around the frequency you specify
Mammut is available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.