Novaflash releases Geektronic
Novaflash has released Geektronic, a freeware stereo bit-crusher/decimator effect for Windows PC.
- PRST – Sample Rate standard presets (when set to FREE use the SR knob).
- SR – Allow any frequencies between 500 Hz to 20Khz.
- BITS – Reshape the audio stream (2 to 24 BITS).
- BEND – Smooth and re-shape the front side.
- BENDSHP – Three mode post shaping: Smooth UP and DOWN front side, only UP, only DOWN, updown.
- EQ – Post EQ (positive value boosts the selected frequency, negative value attenuates it).
- MIX – 100% full effect, 0% by-pass the effect.
- GAIN – -6dB to +12dB.
Geektronic is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Tone2 updates Gladiator to v2.2