Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Novaflash releases Metaverb and Phaztronic
METAVERB is not the ultimate reverberation effect. If you need a pure good reverb try another one :)
METAVERB is a creative tool built arround two reverb tank (A & B) and based on three modules
- Filter LP, HP, BP 24dB
- Modulation is a sine LFO, you can set the speed (BPM) and the depth (depth set to 0 = modulation off)
- Trck (tracking) grab the input signal to drive the cut-off
- Size, width and damp are standard parameters (Size set to 0 = reverberation off).
- Color: on left, digital 80’s style, on right, smooth verb’, 12 o’clock, neutral.
- A/B mod: swap smoothly between the two tank. Speed (BPM) sets the speed of cross mix.,/li>
- Slope: on left, smooth transition, on right, hard transition.
- Single: only Tank A is online.
- Freeze: freeze the input buffer.
- This module allow some real-time handling from the audio input stream. You can set the individual amount inside each module (input set to 0 = tracking off).
Phaztronic is a phase shifter featuring 16 stages (screenshot). It features modulation with bpm and depth controls, phase parameters (center, width, stages & feedback), effect mix and master gain. Check the Phaztronic page for details on the MIDI CC map.
Both plug-ins are available as freeware VST effects for Windows PC.
Visit Novaflash for more information.