Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Novation updates V-Station to v1.5.1
Changes in V-Station v1.5.1
- VST parameters with 0 centred range now normalised. NOTE: this fix causes patches made on older versions of V-Station VST to load incorrectly, consequently a new ‘legacy mode’ option has been added to the global options page. If you are loading a patch created on an older version of V-Station then set ‘legacy mode’ to ‘on’.
- AU presets saved with patch number 356 or above now recalled correctly (settings and sessions saved by the new version, with a current preset number of 356 or above will not be loadable with older versions of v-station).
- Improved rotary pot control behaviour.
- Fixed bug in saving of env trigger states.
- Knobs can now be reset by ctrl-clicking (so can be reset when pot ctrl set to rotary) as well as double-clicking.
- V-Station now authorizes correctly in Digital Performer on Intel Macs.
- Fixed crash caused by frozen V-Station tracks in Logic.
- V-Station GUI now appears correctly when Automap-wrapped version is loaded in Logic.
- Fixed crash caused by holding note past loopback point with an arpeggiated patch in Logic.
- Arpeggiator now triggers correctly at start of playback.
- Patch rename window no longer appears behind plug-in window in Live (Mac VST version only).
- Fixed crash when using V-Station in Windows on a computer with a hyperthreading processor.