Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Novuzeit releases NeoRetro DX
NeoRetro DX is a complete rebuild of the original NeoRetro from the ground up. Everything under the hood has been revamped, upgraded, optimized, and tricked out to the max.
Key upgrades in NeoRetro DX
- 100% complete rebuild of synthesis engine, better sound and less CPU
- An extra subtractive-synthesis layer added (3 oscillators means more complex patches)
- Now two different arpeggiators for each oscillator (pulse-division, LFO-glide)
- Track each oscillator pitch through three different ADSR-to-pitch routings
- Individual LFOs added for phase-distortion, oscillator-sync, quantize, sample reduction, etc
- New multi-filter with automatable sweeping added
- 100 presets in full version; new user manual written
NeoRetro DX costs $20.00 ($10.00 for previous purchasers of NeoRetro V1.0) and a demo version is offered for download, along with MP3 demos.
Visit Novuzeit’s NeoRetro DX page for more information.