Jack Dark writes:
X-FX represents 10 high quality individual VST units (listed below) that offer traditional FX with enhanced control parameter options. For example, nearly every control knob on an X-FX unit supports its own individual LFO for self-automation. Most X-FX units allow tweaking of the left and right stereo channels independently (where sensibly applicable).
X-FX includes the following plugins:
- Analog filter, vintage filter designed for analog warmth
- Chorus, with large variety of options
- Comb filter, including state variable filtering
- Delay, interesting modulation options for glitchy weirdness
- Distortion, decibel quantizing, bitcrushing and waveshaping
- Overdrive, designed to emulate the sounds of a variety of tube amplifiers
- Pan-Vol, LFO controlled volume shaping / stereo panning
- Phlanger, a combination phaser and flanger unit
- Reverb, with a few twists
- Stereoize, turn your mono into stereo
The full version of X-FX gets rid of the random periodic silence and includes the user manual. You can purchase the X-FX series is currently only $20.00 USD.
Visit the X-FX page for more information.