NTS Audio updates Virtual Dance Producer to v1.6
NTS Audio has released version 1.6 of Virtual Dance Producer, a virtual instrument capable of instantly generating dance music.
Instantly generate complete Dance music parts- Drum loops – Groove loops – Bottom loops – Bass lines – Sinth lines – Remixes – Hats lines.. play Live thousands of freshly and royalty free dance loops/parts!! or save 100 of them to wave files with a click. The fastest way to produce dance music and a new concept for Live sessions.
Changes in Virtual Dance Producer v1.6
- Automated Export on wave file (from 4 to 128 beats) of all 100 loops in a shot. All live user movements during export are saved too.
- 4 types of automated wave loop export. The user can maintain the main groove and change only the base sounds (kick-hats-claps) or can keep the base sounds and change the groove, or can change both, or can keep both (useful to generate all the variations around a selected groove).
- Manual Export on wave file of the single loop selected also available.
- BPM or Host Synchronization.
- Sample Start and Sample End for all helpers sounds (kick-snareclap-hat-bass) permit, for example, easy creation of drum kicks.
Virtual Dance Producer is available for Windows PC (VST/Standalone) for 139 EUR.
Visit NTS Audio for more information.
Leslie Sanford releases Sanford Arpeggiator
Kriminal updates Krolar SX-2 to v1.1