NuBi LE updated to v1.8
NuBi LE has been updated to version 1.8. NuBi LE is a freeware drawbar organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels.
Updated v1.0 -> v1.8
- Not responding properly to MIDI program change messages
- Revise parameter setting code
- Program changes not “completed” in hosts that issued AllNotesOff before issuing a program change message
- “NuBiLE” reported as “ToneWhls”
- Add OutTrim Config Item
- Alternate MIDI channel input not handled correctly
- Changes to Presets were not reflected when project was saved
- The tuning CC (06) was being used improperly – it is now disabled
- “ToneWhls” was displayed in the mixer – even for NuBi LE
- revise GUI with new control elements
- add CCMap.JPG to distribution ( MIDI CC# map over GUI image )
- revise mix control for smoother transition to mid point
For more information and a link to download NuBi LE visit nubi3.com. If you donate $22 or more you will receive the latest copy of Spinner (a two-band rotary chorus VST effect) for free.