Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Nucleus SoundLab releases Pantheon II
Nucleus SoundLab has announced the release of Pantheon II, the next in its series of ultimate Thor Refills for Propellerhead Reason 4.
Pantheon II carries on the the fine lineage set by the original, with a massive new variety of intricately constructed patches ready to inspire you. Once again, these patches inner workings are revealed with refined and detailed PDF documentation.
Imagine a Refill without compromise. Instead of patches consisting of a single good idea, you’ll find patches that contain several great ideas, tweaked to absolute perfection. As is now the Nucleus SoundLab standard, these patches are totally unique and fully mapped – ready to start or jump-start your new track. You won’t have a problem finding a suitable patch either – not only are all Combinators categorized intelligently across diverse categories, but all Thor patches are as well!
Pantheon II features
- 173 fresh and unique Combinators.
- 244 Thor patches.
- 30 Subtractor and Malstrom patches.
- 8 .rps demo songs.
- All Combinator and Thor rotaries/buttons uniquely mapped.
- All Combinator and Thor patches categorized intelligently.
- PDF Design documentation for each patch, detailing important aspects of its design, inspiration and performance.
Pantheon II is available to purchase for $49 USD.