Nucleus SoundLab has announced the release of Reason Wizardry Season Two, a compilation of Reason Wizardry video tutorials.
Through Reason Wizardry Season Two, you will continue to benefit from the vast sound design experience of Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. Since 2005, Jeremy has pushed the boundaries of sound design in Reason – first by implementing 100% unique Combinators in a Refill; followed by the first commercial effects Refill; and finally by introducing detailed and educational PDF documentation for each patch. In keeping with this history of innovative sound design and sharing knowledge, Reason Wizardry Season Two goes even farther to walk you through Reason’s inner depths.
Reason Wizardry Season Two isn’t meant to rehash the basics. It won’t show you how to create a pattern in Redrum or how to load a sample in NN-19. Instead, by assuming each user had already read the manual and has a basic knowledge – Reason Wizardry skips directly to the good stuff. Each issue is packed with info on how to get the very most out of Reason devices, how to create your own sounds that step away from the cliches, and the not-so-obvious tricks that will save you time in your productions.
Reason Wizardry Season Two features
- 10 full-length video tutorials.
- Consists of nearly 7.5 hours of video and weighs in at 3.6gb.
- Captured at crisp 800×600 resolution (some issues are 1280×720 HD).
- Includes 68 example patches.
- All the Main Topics from each included issue are listed below:
- Wavesequencing in Reason
- Envelope Followers
- Hybrid Modular Synths in Reason
- Advanced Thor Step Sequencer Usage
- Reason 5 New Device Tips (Kong, Combinator CV Inputs, Sampling and more)
- Sampling VST Instruments into Reason
- MultiLoop Technology (as seen in NanoSequences)
- Ear Training – for Sound Design
- Malstrom In-Depth
- Reason CPU Testing
Reason Wizardry Season Two is available to purchase for $29 USD.