Nucleus SoundLab has released version 1.5 of Viral Outbreak VSTi, a Wusik engine powered virtual instrument plug-in based on the sounds of the Virus TI hardware synthesizer.
Changes in Viral Outbreak VSTi v1.5
- GrooveBox step-sequencer component now added and integrated into VSTi. With this component you can sequence entire tracks inside Viral Outbreak!
- FX .dll added to package. This can be used to add Viral Outbreak as a VST effect to your tracks.
- 136 brand-new presets by Tasmodia and Jeremy Janzen. Most focus on complex GrooveBox sequences. Additionally, 44 of these presets have been added to the Favorites folder.
- HQ Selector for each layer. When selected, it will oversample 4 times the current layer. This option is saved per preset and also in the project/song.
- New Modulation-Matrix Destinations: All Envelopes Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release levels (All Amp and Mod Envelopes).
- Lots more, details in the changelog.
Viral Outbreak VSTi is available for Windows PC for $124.95 USD. A demo version can be downloaded.
Visit Nucleus SoundLab for more information and audio demos.