Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Numark announces NS7
Numark has announced that its NS7 premium performance controller will be available worldwide on March 24, 2009.
Numark and Serato have jointly developed NS7 to deliver an unprecedented degree of DJ software and hardware-control integration, delivering a completely new DJ experience. ITCH is Serato’s next-generation software, building on the award-winning Scratch LIVE engine, it is fully compatible with libraries, crates, loops and cue points created in Scratch LIVE.
NS7 key features
- High-resolution controller built for Serato ITCH and compatible with Scratch LIVE libraries.
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings.
- Includes Serato ITCH DJ software, fully pre-mapped.
- Audiophile-grade audio circuitry with mic and line inputs, system and cue outs.
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls.
- Strip Search (patent pending) virtual-needle-drop control.
- Controls most MIDI applications without requiring a mouse or keyboard.
- Rugged, all-metal construction.
NS7 will be available from musical instrument and DJ retailers worldwide on March 24, 2009. The controller carries a U.S. retail price of $1,599 USD, and a street price of approximately $1,299.95 USD.
Visit the NS7 website for more information.