Numark has introduced the NS6, a DJ controller for Serato ITCH which delivers massive control, mixing and I/O capabilities.
NS6 is a 4-channel Digital DJ controller with complete built in mixer and 4 decks of software control. This easy to use dual-platter system has been designed in collaboration with Serato to deliver powerful breakthrough performance to a broad range of DJs.
NS6 borrows from the popular designs of Numark’s award-winning NS7FX and V7 controllers and delivers substantial new features including the most responsive, high-resolution touch-activated platters ever produced in a DJ product. The wheels on NS6 deliver 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation; when combined with NS6’s automatically adjusted platter sensitivity the result is ultra-precise, high definition turntable control.
- Built-in 4 Channel DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer.
- Inputs for 4 line, 2 turntables, 2 microphones.
- Serato’s Itch 4 Deck DJ software included.
- Built-in professional 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs.
- Touch sensitive illuminated wheels with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation.
- Strip Search with track position indicator.
- Channel assignable effects controls.
- Mouse-less library navigation with view options.
- Deck Controls include: Key Lock, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues and Beat grid.
- NS6’s uses standard MIDI protocols enabling DJs to use it with a variety of MIDI software.
Numark will showcase NS6 at the 2011 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA, Booth #6400, January 13 – 16.