Numark has announced its 2016 product line-up set for display at Winter NAMM including CD MIX USB, Dashboard, Party Mix, Red Wave Carbon and WS-100.
CD MIX USB is a modern update of one of Numark’s most popular product configurations of the past two decades. Now updated with the addition of dual USB drive playback capability, CD MIX USB can accommodate the DJ’s music collection on USB drives (in addition to CDs), making their collections far more portable and convenient.
CD MIX USB features
- Fully self contained DJ System.
- Dual USB/CD Players.
- Built-in effects.
- Mixer with cueing.
- 2 Microphone inputs.
- Aux input.
- Balanced outputs.
- Dual ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone jacks.
CD MIX USB will be available in Q2 2016 and will ship with an MSRP of £349.99 GBP.
Dashboard is a 3-screen display that adds the visual benefits of three 4.3-inch full-colour LCD screens to virtually any Serato DJ authorised mixer DVS solution or controller, regardless of brand.
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware.
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware.
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching.
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music.
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls.
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup.
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM and Key.
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching.
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS.
Dashboard will be available in Q2 2016 and will ship with an MSRP of £279.99 GBP.
The Party Mix DJ controller is a full-featured controller especially tailored to making it fun and easy for aspiring DJs to spin and party like a pro. With its full-sized chassis complete with dual scratch platters and slider controls as well as a built in light show, Party Mix delivers a genuine DJ experience for enthusiasts at any level of proficiency.
Party Mix features
- Party DJ Control System with audio outputs.
- Simple plug and play.
- Virtual DJ LE software included.
- Built-in light show creates party atmosphere.
- Cool effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling.
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control.
- ¼-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing.
Party Mix will be available in Q2 2016 and will ship with an MSRP of £69.99 GBP.
The Red Wave Carbon professional mixing headphones offer full-range frequency response, ear pads that deliver all-night comfort, swivelling ear cups for convenient monitoring and a detachable cable with 1/8-inch adapter for use with virtually any gear. The result is a superb-sounding, comfortable, convenient unit that the DJ will rely on night after night.
Red Wave Carbon features
High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs.
- Swivel design enables DJs to monitor house audio and cue audition.
- Breathable protein-leather padding stays comfortable during extended use.
- Large 50mm driver, neo magnet and high-temp voice coil for optimal frequency response.
- Detachable headphone cable with ¹⁄₈” adapter for use with virtually any DJ gear.
- Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound.
- Includes carry pouch to protect and store headphones, cable and adapter.
Red Wave Carbon will be available in Q2 2016 and will ship with an MSRP of £49.99 GBP.
Numark’s all-new WS-100 is a digital wireless diversity microphone system that delivers top-quality audio performance combined with the convenience of total independence from cumbersome, restrictive cables.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter.
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance.
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal.
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation.
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass.
- Transmitter and receiver operate in 500-980MHz frequency range.
- Handheld mic uses (2) AA batteries.
- Superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB (A) ensures quiet background.
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference.
- System harmonic distortion < .1% for clean, accurate sound.
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable.
The WS-100 will be available in Q1 2016 and will ship with an MSRP of £59.99 GBP.
More information: Numark