Numark intros N-Wave 360 DJ monitors
Numark has announced the N-Wave 360, a new two-speaker DJ monitor system.
Designed to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1″ silk dome tweeter—with blue LED illumination—matched with a 3″ woofer via a precision crossover circuit.
The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won’t interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor.
N-Wave 360 features
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.
The N-Wave 360 will be available soon, priced at MSPR $99 USD.