Numerical Sound releases ReBass Narrow Rack Extension
Numerical Sound has announced the release of ReBass Narrow, a Rack Extension for the Reason music production software by Propellerhead Software.
ReBass uses convolution to target bass frequencies with extreme precision, emphasizing just a perfect fifth while leaving the surrounding material untouched.
This means no messing around with endless sweeping and tweaking – just target the range you want from C0-G0 (31-46Hz) to B3-F#4 (233-394Hz) by picking one of the 36 impulses. Each impulse is one semitone higher than the last, so you don’t have to think like an engineer to get a great sound – it’s quick, clear and free of the phasing artifacts and imprecision EQ can introduce.
ReBass Narrow features
- Extreme precision bandpass, rolling off 110 dB within 1.5 semitones from the target range, only possible through convolution and something that traditional EQs cannot match.
- 36 impulse organized by starting pitch cover 3 octaves from C0-G0 (31-46Hz) to B3-F#4 (233-394Hz).
- Audiophile Design: Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 KHz sample rates, with accurate detail, ultra-low noise floor and utmost transparency.
- Easy to Use Controls: Impulse List, Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the bass.
- Smooth CV based automation can be used Stereo.
- Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet to creatively change your sound.
ReBass Narrow is available to purchase for 55 EUR.