Numerical Sound releases Tone Mutation: Vocals for Reason
Numerical Sound has announced Tone Mutation: Vocals, a Rack Extension for Reason and Reason Essentials.
Numerical Sound Tone Mutation: Vocals (TMV) contains 36 human vowels and animal resonances designed to greatly expand the range of your synthesizer and audio tracks by transforming them into vocal sounds.
High precision resonances dramatically enhance vibrato – giving accurate vibrato tone from any synth. Elevated high frequencies allow TMV to work with maintain clarity and impact on any percussion sound. Dramatically changes the sound of your existing patches, especially pads and full-frequency sounds. The available combinator patch allows smooth morphing through 8 different selectable vocal sounds on any Reason instrument.
Tone Mutation: Vocals features
- 36 Timbral Impulses cover a wide range of vowels and semi-vowels as well as a selection of Walrus, Whale, Alligator, Leopard and Panther vocalizations snapshots.
- The Convolution approach enables capabilities and precision sound that is impossible with parametric and multiband EQ’s.
- Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the sounds.
- Audiophile design supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 KHz sample rates, with processing transparently optimized for each sample rate.
- Bonus: Find different ways to use TMV instantly with the free combinator instrument patches. Some patches are available to trial users to get started quickly, but registered users get even more, including intermittent e-mailed updates from Numerical Sound
The Rack Extension is available from the Propellerhead Shop for 55 EUR.