NUSofting Groove Analogizer now free
Groove Analogizer is an audio controlled drum synthesizer. Similar to a vintage electronic drum tone generator (e.g. Simmons) the percussion sound is triggered by an audio input, not by a MIDI message.
Groove Analogizer features
- 3 oscillators synth (loads as effect plug-in), triggered and shaped by the audio input in many ways.
- selection of left, right or left+right input (input can be both mono or stereo).
- Band pass filter (coarse and fine) for selection of frequency range of the audio source to be used for triggering.
- Pre-Listening for monitoring which part of the source is selected as trigger.
- Sensitivity for selection of the loudest triggers filtered by the band pass.
- 128 presets ready to play.
Groove Analogizer is available for Windows PC as freeware (donations are appreciated).
Visit NUSofting for more information and a link to download Groove Analogizer.