NUSofting has announced that version 2.0 of its Modelonia physical modeling synthesizer will be released this November.
We fixed all found bugs and extended the compatibility to almost all DAWs, AU and VST hosts.
Modelonia 2.0 license will include 6 versions: AU and VST x 32-bit and 64-bit, for OS X (minimum 10.5x) and Windows ( XP, 7, 8 and 10)
Modelonia 2.0 features
- 370 carefully tuned presets.
- 50 pages “in depth” PDF manual.
- Two GUI sizes, large and small.
- No copy protection (no serial, challenge, dongle, anything, just install the full version and use it!).
- You can use it in any computer you own, we trust you will not share you copy.
Modelonia 2.0 will be available for an introductory price of $69 USD. An upgrade from a previous version of Modelonia will be $20 USD.
NUSofting has also changed the rules of its Modelonia 2.0 contest, offering a 50% discount on Modelonia 2.0 (full license or upgrade) to all participants who send in a demo track before November 29th. The demo may now also include drum samples, and the track can be up to 3 minutes. More details at the KVR Audio forum.
More information: NUSofting