Inspired by a combination of several old school beat boxes and the circuit-bending culture around the “toy” Casio and Yamaha keyboards of the 80s, Broken Drum Machine brings lively, ever changing, circuit-bent drum machine sounds to your DAW.
BDM is a plugin instrument designed for the musicians who love chaos and usually find the unpredictable behaviour of an uncontrollable sound machine stimulating and inspiring.
BDM main features
- Addictive ever changing sound.
- Blend of acoustic and electronic sound, PCM + VCO generation.
- Seven “Chaos” Modulations of various parameters.
- Controllable random crackles generation.
- 4 Mono + 1 Stereo out.
- MIDI Learn for each parameter.
- Customizable default PCM sound bank and skin using the Modpacks (screenshot of another skin here).
BDM comes with one extra Modpack (also usable with the downloadable Demo) and has an introductory price of $44.90 USD.
Visit NUSofting for more information.