NUSofting releases DK+ Virtual Drums v2.0
NUSofting has released version 2.0 of DK+ Virtual Drums, a drum sequencer plug-in for Windows.
DK+ offers 24 fully programmable drum pads, 6 output busses (3 stereo + 3 mono), an audio compressor/limiter for each stereo bus, a powerful step sequencer and many more features.
Changes in DK+ v2.0
- Seq : 32 steps visible for each seq page.
- Seq : extended toolbar for Track Functions.
- Seq : easier track selection.
- Pad : enhanced dynamic envelope.
- Pad : smooth attack with variable time.
- Pad : filter saturation.
- Pad: FX send with new Reverb algorithm.
- Large and easy to use tabbed GUI.
- Kit and Style browser, with Save, Delete and Rename functions.
- Updated kit library, with 48 kits from vintage drum machines to ethnic percussions.
- 64-bit VSTi version.
DK+ 2.0 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $86 USD. The update from version 1.5 is $21 USD.