NUSofting releases Modelonia Player
NUSofting has released the Modelonia Player, a freeware plug-in which loads Modelonia presets and allows the user to tweak them with few, but powerful controls.
Modelonia is a novel physical-modelling synthesizer which uses a hybrid of two distinct model ‘types’ – a plucked-string model, and a blown-bore (ie trumpet-type) model.
Modelonia Player features
- Mix & Morph faders:
– Fader 1 : blends the output of the two main resonators of the Modelonia engine.
– Fader 2 : balances the cross-modulation between the resonators.
- LFO 1 and LFO 2 rate controls.
- Master Volume.
- Master Pitch.
- Octave transpose switch (one down ).
- Max Polyphony.
- MIDI learn on knobs.
- 32 free and carefully selected sound presets.
Modelonia Player is available as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows (Mac following soon).
It comes with 32 carefully selected sound presets, and more presets or the full Modelonia synthesizer plug-in can be purchased at NUSofting Shop page.
Visit NUSofting for more information and mp3 demos.