Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
NUSofting releases Prima Delay
NUSofting has released Prima Delay, an audio effect plug-in capable of producing a myriad of echo types and a compelling array of reverbs.
And as if that isn’t enough, it’s also able to produce stereo chorusing and a cluster of unique phasing effects that will provide complete transformations of your sounds. Easy to use and immediately rewarding, Prima Delay will expand your sound dimensions and become your sonic friend, tireless and versatile.
Prima Delay features
- Number of Delay Taps adjustable from 1 to 128.
- Tap Delay Time, each from 1 to 2000 ms (dependant on SampleRate).
- Amplitude Envelope for taps with adjustable curvature.
- Tap Times deployment for accelerated or decelerated delay effects (“bouncing ball”).
- Positive or Negative Feedback.
- LFO modulation of delay lengths (Rate and Depth controls)
- 3 Delay Line Quality types.
- 12dB Highpass and Lowpass filters on input signal before delay.
- Mono, Stereo and inverse Stereo output of the Taps, alternated on left and right channels.
- MIDI learn for each parameter, preset selction by Program Change.
- Graphic Display of the series of taps, with zoom focus.
- Works at any SampleRate.
- Skinnable interface, 3 skins already included.
- Use Alt key and click non the display to open the PDF Manual from the GUI.
Prima Delay is available as a VST plug-in for Windows and Mac Universal Binary (AU version will be released shortly) for $45 USD. A demo vesion can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit NUSofting for more information and audio demos.